I have eaten a lot of, but have never made, strawberry freezer jam. I absolutely love its sweetness and fresh strawberry flavor. This July, my family came for a reunion. While my parents were still here, my mom and I made some jam together! Now I can finally say that I have made it myself and know how to do it in the future. I am so domestic!! Thanks for your help, Mom!
6 comments:
Good for you Janelle! Those look so yummy!!
I love freezer jam! My mom made me a whole bunch too, but I need to learn to make it, I know it's way easy I just have never done it
Boy! that looks good. Way to go Jan. Keep up the good work.
Yum! You'll have to teach me how to do that some day; and in return I'll teach you how to make hair bows. ;)
Yummy, yummy, yummy! Maybe you could send some of that our way;) Very Sally Homemaker you are!
And it tasted just as good as it looks. I will say that you took a terrific photo of the finished product!
Post a Comment