Monday, October 4, 2010

Ready or Not...

...here I come! I know I haven't had any formal training and that I still have a lot to learn about photography, but I am ready (I think!) to start doing some portrait photography on the side. I want to start off with low prices as I am still improving my skills and my portfolio, so take advantage while you can! For those of you that live in northern Utah, I would love for you check out my new blog and tell your friends/family to do the same. I know I don't have a huge variety of photos, but that doesn't mean I can't take some really great ones of a variety of groups! To see my blog, please go to http://www.jbphotography09.blogspot.com
THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Well, I'm excited to go to your new blog and see what's on there. I really love the family pictures you did for Mike, Matt and Scott. And the one on this post of Carlie is so cute. I hope this turns into something great for you--you have a very real talent!

Dad D said...

Have fun with your new endeavor.