Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Members (Aug. 31st, 2010)

Ben and I have become members of an elite club: the Costco Club!

Yes, we've been married for 6 years and in that time have never had a Costco membership. It's unbelievable, I know. BUT...now we have joined the ranks and by doing so, were able to receive some great discounts and even some free stuff! They had a special offer for students who opened a new membership, and honored that by giving us a coupon book with a few free items as well as some other great coupons. We got a huge package of Kirkland water bottles for free, a delicious rotisserie chicken for free, and a buy one get one free on any package of meat (we got some rump roast). There were some other great deals we took advantage of, but I won't bore you with them all! :) We are very happy campers to be able to go there whenever we want, find great deals, enjoy free food samples, and get the cheaper gasoline! Yay for us!

5 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Haha... that's great! We are still too cheap to get one so whenever the moms are in town we hit it up! I can feel myself breaking down for one though! Congrats :)

Cathy said...

Well, that's great. Warning: I find it hard to leave without getting a little more than what I planned on. Today, for example, I went in for cheese, but couldn't walk past the bakery cookies :)

Dad D said...

It is a fun place to walk the aisles and see all the neat stuff. Hard to resist some of it but I usually do.

Delcie said...

Love it!! We don't have a Costco here, (sad) but we have Sam's! I love buying so much of one thing, that I don't have to buy the same thing again for several weeks! I hate shopping, so being able to have groceries last for a long time is such a bonus! Enjoy your exclusive club membership!! Haha!

Walker said...

LOVE costco! Love it! We shop their usually for their meats, alot cheaper for me to buy in bulk. Especially with five boys to feed!