Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reception (Oct. 7th, 2010)

A friend of mine from work was married on October 7th. Ben and I stopped by her reception and I snapped a few photos. Congrats!


After the reception, we went out to dinner at a restaurant we hadn't tried before. It's called La Dolce Vita and it's in Provo. It was so yummy! Ben had a spinach manicotti dish and I had a connolle. They were very similar and both so delicious! It was a good deal, too. For $25, you each get their bread, a drink, and an entree from a variety of options. Then you get one dessert to share. We had some carrot cake that was very good. We were impressed and will be going back sometime!

2 comments:

Dad D said...

Sounds like a fun place to eat.

Dad D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.