Friday, November 5, 2010

Fun Ideas-Sept. 24th 2010 (still catching up!)

My friend Erin came up with this great idea for a craft project that we could make. She saw something similar in a Pottery Barn catalogue, but it was ridiculously expensive for something so simple. So, she used her talents to come up with a way to do it on her own. Here is what we made together using our amazing Cricut machines:
Aren't they cute?! She was so smart to come up with this way to do it on our own! You just cut out an image in vinyl, and stick it to the glass of a picture frame! You can even put candles behind it at night and it flickers and looks cool (I used the battery-operated kind).
Gotta love this machine! I only wish I had more time to use it and money to spend on projects! I will love this thing forever!!

2 comments:

blim4evans said...

SUCH cute stuff, I want a cricut so bad

Erin R. said...

They turned out sooo cute!!