Hahahaha!! We both had a really good laugh about this! See the little red mark on his index finger right above his thumbs? That is a little paper cut that he decided to superglue closed so it wouldn't bleed or bother him! As he was blowing on it to help it dry, he placed both thumbs right were you see them and ended up gluing them to some drips of glue on his finger! HAHA!
4 comments:
Silly Ben!
But how is the paper cut doing? Did it stop the bleeding? That super Glue is amazing stuff huh Ben?
Ha ha ha! I did the exact same thing last month. Trying to glue something together for Ethan and a little bit got on my finger. I mean a LITTLE bit and it dried instantly. I had to do the fingernail polish thing too. Good lessons. :)
LOL! Heidi did the same thing a long time ago except she stuck it to her EYE. She was crying pretty bad. -Jeff
Post a Comment