There were, of course, tons of vendors selling their products,
cheap, yet expensive, carnival rides (we didn't buy the ride pass and individual rides were crazy expensive...therefore we didn't even ride the Ferris wheel like we wanted to),




other fun attractions,
This was the biggest, fattest cow I have ever seen, and the pictures don't even do it justice!! (Please forgive the specks of dust that showed up in these two photos)
and tons of pricey, fattening food. Luckily, we ate pizza in the car as we drove (yes, we really did! ha!), so we weren't as tempted by the food. We did splurge, however, on some Dippin' Dots and a yummy Funnel Cake! 
They even had a sea lion show (which we missed...)
and a comedian show (which we were at, causing us to miss the sea lion show...and it wasn't really even worth it--only semi-funny).
Then Ben and I were able to be on the KSL5 news! Okay, not really, but they had a set-up where you could sit behind the desk, have the bright lights shining on you, use the microphone, and read the teleprompter, all while it was displayed on a TV screen there. It was pretty neat.

All in all, we had a really good time just being there and will most likely go again!
4 comments:
Wow!! That looks so fun! Leave it to Utah to have such an inclusive, family oriented fair! I think they covered all the bases of any fair I've ever heard of, except maybe a pie eating contest! Maybe they had one of those, too and you just didn't get to go! Haha! You guys get to do such fun things! I hope you know I live vicariously through you! Love the pics, too! Awesome!
haha janelle, I agree about the Dan thing...especially since you said the show was only semi funny LOL, kind of like Dan....bahahaha. looks like fun!
That was a funny picture of you at KSL, Jan. What were you doing? That did look like fun. We were going to go two years ago in GP but it ended up being 90+ out so we opted to stay in the cool of our home. I love all the booths selling cool stuff and fooood everywhere.
The AZ state fair is more like a gang members reunion tour than a fair. If we are ever in Utah during the right time of year, maybe we could try their fair it looks fun.
Post a Comment