Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mom and Dad

Mom and Dad were invited to spend Christmas with Matt's family (including new baby Bryce David), so instead of traveling back to Oregon after Thanksgiving just to drive to Arizona a couple weeks later, they decided to stick around Utah and visit us! :) We really had a great time with them being here. We were spoiled by delicious home-cooked meals almost every night, as well as a couple dinners out. THANK YOU! We also played some games, ate lots of goodies, watched many Christmas movies, and I did a photo shoot for them! Our home feels a bit empty with them gone and we really enjoyed their visit. We love you and thank you for everything!

4 comments:

Dad D said...

BRAT!

Erin R. said...

Very cute!

Lisa said...

Great photos! That's nice that you were able to enjoy so much time with your parents.

Arizona Dunbars said...

I love the one of Dad. I understand. We have felt empty without them also. It was so fun to have them here.