Even some of the trees were damaged, mainly by ice forming on the branches from all the water sprayed on the fire.
Here are some old pictures of it:

That center tower was eventually removed due to worry that the building could not support it.

It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Even some of the trees were damaged, mainly by ice forming on the branches from all the water sprayed on the fire.

That center tower was eventually removed due to worry that the building could not support it.

3 comments:
So super sad. sad sad sad!
I was totally shocked when I saw this on the news! I cannot believe that it burned down.
This made me sad also. I remember going to stake Conference in that building when I was up at BYU.
Post a Comment