The first was our amazing snow fall in December. About a week and a half before Christmas, we went to bed with the snow beginning to fall decently. I remember saying that I wished it would snow all night. I woke up the next morning to get ready for work and peeked out the window to find between 10-12 inches of fresh snow!! It was quite the sight! I have seen other such snow falls here in Utah, but it still excites me every time.
Check it out!
After a bit of shoveling and picture-taking, Ben inflated our tube and hooked it up to the back of our SUV with a tow rope. 
I LOVE huge snow falls! If it's going to snow, it might as well SNOW! :)
3 comments:
How fun is that? It's hard to believe we got snow like that one year up here in rainy oregon.
It was so beautiful! We had a pretty good snow here about 1 1/2 weeks ago, but still not THAT good! It's predicted for this week, though. We're all prepared!
That was a great snow! Very pretty when it is fresh. We had about 6" a week or so ago. They are warning us that we could get another big one today through Friday but nothing yet. We are ready got grub and fire wood stocked up, bring it on.
Post a Comment