We did it! In late January, Ben and I signed up to get Netflix so we could use it with our Wii. We have loved it so far! This, however, is the reason I am so behind on blogging. For about the first 2 months, we watched it constantly! Every spare moment we had, we were browsing the options and watching TV shows and movies (including the final season of Monk...finally!). We still love it, but the newness has worn off and we don't use it quite as much now. :)
4 comments:
Anxious to get home so we can get back on netflix.
We love netflix too. Now I'm exploring the Redbox thing. It's okay except that you only get new movies usually and all the brand new movies get taken before 7am then day they come out. Not that that is a big deal but ya know. :) Have fun streaming. Which they all could be streamed!
which = wish
I love the Netflix streaming thing except for two things. On ours, the movies are hard to hear--you have to crank it up to 100% and even then it's not always completely audible. The other thing is because I'm so OLD, that I want to watch something like The Streets of San Francisco, and it's "Not Available"! :(
Post a Comment