Monday, July 11, 2011

March

Yes, everyone! We are alive and kicking in Tyler, TX. I will post more about our move a little later, but first I need to do a little bit of catching up. Being so busy with the move has prevented me from blogging, and I desparately want to reconnect with everyone that stills follows this thing (since Facebook is still the winner in this area...).
Here are just a couple of things from March that I wanted to blog about and am now finally getting around to:

#1

I found this little mistake at a Shopko. This phrase has become very popular, but I have never heard it quite the same way as THIS before:

Haha! It should say Live, Laugh, Love...just like the others in the store did, but this one was very special, with an emphasis on LIVING! :)


#2

While sitting in the car waiting for Ben to fill up the gas tank, I took these pretty pictures. Nothing spectacular, but I thought it was very pretty and wanted to capture it on camera.

1 comment:

Dad D said...

Great pictures while waiting for Ben. Good eye Jan. The candy looked good too.