I had another first not too long ago: going to a drive-in movie! I LOVED it! You pay only $6 per adult to see 2 movies! And I'm not talking old movies that have been out for months, I'm talking new movies that are often even still playing in the regular theater! For this first time, Ben and I went out to eat at Cracker Barrel first,
then headed to the drive-in to see our movies.
We had quite the set-up and loved it! 
We have since been back 3 other times, one of which was just last week to see (for the second time) the new Twilight: Breaking Dawn movie and The Three Musketeers. So fun!
2 comments:
Fun! Not quite as cheap as the dollars theaters in Utah.
My parents and family used to go to Drive-Ins when I was little. We'd bring food and eat dinner in the car so we could be early and get a good spot. Good times!
Post a Comment