Here's a combination post of some of the things that happened in October.
1. Conference. We were able to watch General Conference on our computer since we don't have the channels needed to watch it on TV. Besides being spiritually fed, I found out a new reason why Ben is so amazing:
How many guys out there are willing to paint their wife's toenails?! I know mine is!
2. The week after General Conference, Ben and I gave talks at church. Mine was about being prepared, and Ben talked about having a happy marriage.
My favorite quote from Ben's talk was: "Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings togevva todaaay..." Haha! He wasn't going to do it, but at the last minuted decided he wanted to. :)
3. My sweet hubby did it again. He brought me home flowers just for the heck of it. :)
I love that guy!
2 comments:
You have to stop that Ben, ours wives will be wanting that treatment. No, really way to go, good example.
Good job, both of you. Wish I could have heard the talks. But I'm NOT going to let Dad paint my toenails--or should I say my toes, because that's what would get painted!
Post a Comment