Whenever I have something that's very yummy, I often try to make it myself at home so I don't have to rely on going somewhere else to get it. Ben and I had never tried fried Oreos prior to going to the state fair. I had heard of them and had been told just how delicious they were, but I thought it sounded gross! However, when we were at the fair, we decided to throw caution to the wind and give them a try. Oh. My. Gosh. SO good! So fattening, but oh-so-delicious. Therefore, I tried to duplicate them at home! They turned out pretty good, but the flavor wasn't quite the same as the ones from the fair. Hm. Maybe I should try a funnel cake mix instead of pancake mix, or a regular cake mix. 



This is one tasty treat, but you just can't eat them all the time, unless you wanna die early! :)
1 comment:
Good for you for trying this on your own! I love your hair, by the way.
Post a Comment