Monday, November 28, 2011

State Fair

One day, I was thinking back on last fall in Utah when Ben and I went to the State Fair for the first time and we really had a good time. I was bummed that we had only gone once in all the time we lived there, and that we wouldn't be able to go this year. About 2 or 3 days later, I learned that the East Texas State Fair was in town!! YAY!! Ben and I were able to go and we had a good time. I liked the Utah State Fair better, but this was still fun.
We ate lots of yummy, expensive, fried food, saw some animals and other exhibits, and we rode the Ferris Wheel. :) We definitely plan to go again next year!
Parting shot of creepy Dorothy with a very looong neck:

3 comments:

Dad D said...

WOW, no calories in any of that vfood. Good thing it is just once a year. Looked like fun tho.

Dad D said...

Food

Cathy said...

It looks like fun. It's a good thing there's an EAST Texas State Fair :)