Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Ben!!

For Ben's birthday this year, we went out to west Texas to see his family in Midland. We went to see Breaking Dawn, had a yummy dinner with the family, had cake, and opened presents. This is one of Ben's favorite gifts (it says "When in Doubt MUMBLE--he mumbles a lot!):
Thanks, family for helping make Ben's birthday fun and special!
Parting shot of Ben's cake:
Haha! I forgot to bring my candles and Ben's sister, Delcie had a 3, 7, and a 1. Very clever!

4 comments:

Dad D said...

Happy Birthday Ben. Can't go wrong with cake.

Cathy said...

Looks like you haad a good time. Ben is blessed to have such a wonderful loving family, including his wonderful wife!

Cathy said...

Looks like I need to dust off those proofreading skills :)

Delcie said...

We had so much fun! I'm so happy you guys could come here and let us celebrate with you! You guys are the best!