I LOVE to make treats at Christmas-time! Some of my favorites are fudge, rice krispie treats, what my family calls "walnut balls" (aka Mexican wedding cookies), frosted sugar cookies, pecan pie, homemade no-bake cherry cheesecake, peppermint pie, "trash" (pretzels, chex, peanuts, white chocolate/almond bark), and a new favorite: mint brownies! Now, I don't make all of these things every year, but they are the treats that make me feel like it's Christmas! Some friends of ours in our ward invited us over for dinner last week and I was in charge of the dessert. I made some delicious mint brownies. If you remember my Valentine's Day post and the cute brownie bites I made (click here), well I made those again and made a tasty mint icing and sprinkled them with soft peppermint crumbles. SO good! :)
5 comments:
They really do look yummy. I'll have to try them some time. But not this year--too much already, including some really good fudge!
You take some great pictures! And your blog is always so cute! Thanks for keeping us updated!
I love your holiday treat list! Everything sounds so delicious! The holidays really are a special time, full of fun traditions and treats! Great job!
Yum! Those look so good! We make vanilla cupcakes with peppermint icing and sprinkle crushed candycanes on top. Those are good too. Your pictures look like something you would see in a cooking magazine. They look so yummy. It's always good to get new ideas too, so thank you.
PS Whenever I see or hear of Mexican Wedding cookies I remember making them with you. I LOVE MWcookies. MMm MM! :)
Sweet treats brought to us by white sugar! I think your list and my Christmas wish list are the same. Have an awesome Christmas!!
Post a Comment