Everyone deserve a chance to just talk about random things every now and then. My turn!
Random item #1: The movie Inception is a very unique and interesting movie. It makes me think...and I like it.

Item #2: I like Snickers Ice Cream Bars. They remind me of visiting my grandparents and uncle in California. Uncle Doug lived in the other half of my grandparents' duplex and when we'd visit them, he always had yummy things to eat like M&M's, Entenmann's old-fashioned donuts, Dreyer's brand ice cream...and Snicker Ice Cream Bars. I always made myself sick by eating all of that, but it sure tasted good and was so fun!

Item #3: We have been successful at finding a cat litter that works! Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance is the winner! It is 98% better than the other kind we were using at hiding odors. I don't even notice it at all, even if it doesn't get changed every day!

Item #4: Do animals get lung cancer? If people can get lung cancer from second-hand smoke, what about the pets that are exposed to it when people smoke in their homes? Poor things!!

Last but not least, item #5: Toilet paper. What a rip-off. Quilted Northern, for example, now has a shorter cardboard roll, which also has a larger diameter, giving you even less TP for the insane amount of money it already costs! Then...they have the gall to call it a "Double Roll". Double?! If that's double, I'd hate to see a single roll, which you DON'T see...because it doesn't even exist!! Just call it a roll of TP...because there's really only one size. Don't try to make us think that we're getting more for our money. There is no special value or savings! UGH!!

Thank you, and good night. :)
4 comments:
Grant has re-discovered Snickers Ice Cream Bars too! Yumm!!
I LOVE Snicker's Ice Cream Bars. We made the mistake of discovering them at the 7Eleven across the street from us.
Did you have to smoke that cigarette to be able to photograph the Butt? Interesting post, I liked it. We have switched toilet paper brands and now get Costco brand. Works good and is bigger. I don't like being ripped off.
I have not had a snickers ice cream bar in ages! Also, I hate all the products that rip you off. Many are very deceptive.
Post a Comment