Rolo has a new favorite toy.
This stretchy lizard is something Ben and I have had since our first year of marriage (it was a leftover from a drawer of prizes I had for my students when I was teaching), and we recently discovered just how much Rolo loves to play with it. He snorts and snarls while chasing after and chewing on the long, bouncy tail. He'll jump and spin in circles in an effort to catch it. We usually use it for play time as we are going to bed. We leave our door cracked open and so we go up to the door with the lizard and shake the tail under the door and in the open crack while Rolo goes nuts over it! He has figured out this pattern and will now run down the hall to the door of our room every time we head back there, thinking it must be play time! He also knows where we keep it (on the dresser near the door) and he'll poke his head into the room if we're in there and he'll look up at the dresser hoping that we'll get his toy and play with him. Even if I just go to the dresser to get clothes out and he sees or hears me over there, he'll come to the door and look at the dresser with a very cute, hopeful face. Haha! He sure is trouble, but he's a lot of fun and he's a very sweet cat. :)
P.S. Sosa enjoys it too, but Rolo usually dominates it!
4 comments:
What a funny cat. You should film it and put it on YouTube. It sounds very fun to watch. Cats are fun.
Sorry the prior post had a misspelling I I could not let it go it made what comes next not flow. I didn't see an edit feature just delete o-well.
If we ever have red spotted lizards come from outer space to invade earth I know where to go to find a safe place!! Glad the move was finally successful. Keep us updated.
Matt
Your cat is the funniest and most fun cat ever! And of course, Soza is cuddly. Cute cats.
Post a Comment