Wednesday, June 13, 2012

3 in 1

Here are three small posts from May, all in one. :)
Ben got some pretty, colorful daisies for me, just 'cause he loves me!

Another Hobby Lobby story involves a lady and her 8-year-old daughter who went through the store switching price tags on items.  She paid only $97 for items that should have cost over $300!  The department associates and a manager had seen her doing it and followed her through the store.  They allowed her to check out (and the cashier was told to just ring everything in as she had changed it...which was hard for her to do!), and she was allowed to step out of the store before being asked to come back inside where they called the police and had her arrested!  The lady even knew that she needed to have stepped outside and tried to deny that she had left store.  They had to call someone to come pick up her daughter.  Unbelievable what people will do!  If you don't have the money...don't buy it!



I saw these candies as Walmart and remembered how much I loved them as a kid.  They were always inside a Pinata at parties, and we sometimes just had them at home.  So I bought some.  They are still very tasty, but of course not quite as good as I thought as a kid. :)

No comments: