As mentioned in my April post, Ben and I went out to Canyon Lake (about 20 minutes away) and enjoyed the beauty it provided. I made the pictures "extra large" and so they kind of run off the post area on the horizontal pictures, but oh well!
On the road to the lake:
View of the "Hill Country" (the area of Texas we live in):
Peeking at the lake through the trees:
Beautiful blue water:
Artistic shots that aren't quite as good as I had hoped:
The pretty wild flowers:
Parting shot of my handsome man:
3 comments:
Beautiful!! I want to go jump in that lake right now! It looks so refreshing!!
Great pictures! Of course, the lake is so pretty, but I also thought the flowers were super, and the bee and the butterfly are terrific. Great photography!
Great pictures! Of course, the lake is so pretty, but I also thought the flowers were super, and the bee and the butterfly are terrific. Great photography!
Post a Comment