Ben and I were able to spend this last weekend in Midland again! We made just a quick trip again (leaving at 5am Saturday to get there, and then leaving at 7pm on Sunday to come home), but it was fun to help celebrate 2 birthdays and to see Luke (it's been over a year since we've seen him!). We just hung out and visited Saturday afternoon, and then had a family dinner and swimming that night. On Sunday we went to church, took a nap, and played the game Curses. We had a good time and love being close enough to make these trips out there every-so-often.
3 comments:
Wow, what a fun trip. I love the pool. It was good to see Luke again, I'll bet! Thanks for the update :)
Do ya dive off the roof to get in the pool? It must have some steps somewhere. Must be nice to be able to cool off from the Texas heat.
Nice pics! I'm really glad you guys were able to come down again! You're so sweet to make that trip to come see us! We always love seeing you!
Post a Comment