Thursday, July 5, 2012

8 Fabulous Years!!

On July 2nd, Ben and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary! We had planned to head down to the beach in Corpus Christi or Port Aransas for a day-trip and picnic on the beach, but our plans changed at the last-minute and we headed to Midland instead (see previous post). BUT...that's totally okay with me! We will just do the beach trip another time. Instead, we went to San Antonio for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory and we saw Snow White and The Huntsman at the theater. We REALLY enjoyed our dinner (of course!) and the movie was pretty good too.





 
I sure love my husband and feel SO blessed to be so very much in love and to have had 8 wonderful years together. I couldn't be happier to know that I get to be with him for eternity!

5 comments:

Dad D said...

You made my mouth drool, lookin at that yummy food. That is great that you have a Cheesecake Factory that you can go to. I love that place, also the Old Spaghetti Factory in Utah. You two look like you have lost weight. Great pictures, did you us a tripod and timer for the one of the two of you? boy your just a blogging fool. I love reading about you activities. Carry on. Love, Dad

Erin R. said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember being at your wedding like it was yesterday! Can't believe it's been eight years already! You guys look fabulous and I'm glad you were able to get out for a special night!

blim4evans said...

Janelle, you look absolutely amazing! Happy Anniversary!

Delcie said...

Happy Anniversary, lovebirds! Sorry we messed with your plans, but it looks like you did pretty good with the change up. You guys are such a cute couple!

Arizona Dunbars said...

Congrats!! Lookin' good Jan!! Well Ben too, but Jan...Hot Mama!!