Yeah, yeah, I got behind again. These pictures were on my phone (thus the horrible quality) and I finally got them off and onto the computer, but then ran out of time to blog. ANYWAY...we didn't do much this 4th, but it was still kinda fun. I had to work a full day at Hobby Lobby, but when I got off Ben and I went to dinner at Whataburger (had to have a burger on the 4th!) and then we parked our car on a hill and waited for the fireworks to start. We were too far away to hear the "BOOM!" and "POP!" and they were kinda small, but it worked out okay for not really knowing where a good place would be. There were lots of other people parked in that spot too, so we figured it must be good. Next year we will find something better, though.
Waiting in the car while the lady next to us smoked her cigarette:
Our view:
Our perfect seats:
Pathetic firework shots:
Happy Independence Day!!
3 comments:
Welcome back. The fireworks were a bit in the distance. It's the thought that counts. We had a great "little" display at the home I thought.
Welcome back. The fireworks were a bit in the distance. It's the thought that counts. We had a great "little" display at the home I thought.
Fun! I prefer watching fireworks from a distance...I hate the crowds up close!
Post a Comment