I just have to blog about my all-time favorite chip! I LOVE Nacho Cheese Doritos! I could eat an entire bag within a single day if given the chance. I certainly like other chips too, but I cannot resist these!
Others I really like:
Cool Ranch Doritos; Cheetos Puffs (crunchy too, but puffs are preferred); Kettle Brand Backyard BBQ; Snyder's of Hanover Buttermilk Ranch pieces; Wavy Lay's Original; Lay's Sour Cream and Onion; Frito's

4 comments:
Those are addicting! We just tried HEB's brand of ruffled chips in buffalo wing--so good! Give 'em a try!
The best chip I've ever had were Doritos Buffalo Ranch chips. I can't find them anymore, :( but they were awesome!!
Nacho Cheese Doritos are all my mom ever bought growing up so they make me cringe. I love Baked Lays and Sun Chips. MMmmm.
They are okay, but have others I like better. Dad
Post a Comment