With Ben's job as an inspector for the city, he gets all the insider information for new businesses coming to town. We are officially getting a Smash Burger!
There's a Smash Burger in Orem, UT but we never tried it before we moved to Texas. There was one in Tyler so we finally tried it and it did NOT disappoint! I also still love Fuddruckers, Red Robin, and another place we found in East Texas called Mooyah's. But Smash Burger is my new top choice (and until now they only had one in San Antonio-25 minutes away)!
We are also getting an Einstein Bros. Bagels!
I love both places and have made comments about how I wish we had them in New Braunfels. SO EXCITED!


6 comments:
We have a smash burger right near us. We finally tried it last month and we really liked it too!
Glad you are getting a Smash Burgers. They really are good. I love their shakes. Don't know anything about the other place, but there is one in Prove.
Orem, not Provo.
Yum!
I love Einstein Bros Bagels. Yum! Never had a smash burger though.
My wishes don't get the same results, somehow. Sounds so good. Won't be long and We will be in Smash Burger country. Have never tried the Bagel place. Dad
Post a Comment