These were taken on our drive from Texas to Utah. I think we were in New Mexico at the time:
The traditional bingo game:
Kiddie pool in the backyard:
Some of the cousins enjoying pizza lunch together:
Splash pad in Spanish Fork (in place of swimming at our community pool that was closed). It was windy and a little cool that day, making water play pretty cold, but we got used to it and had fun!
Our traditional BBQ at South Fork Park in Provo Canyon:
Bryce loved the dirt, haha!
Haha! We had a fun birthday party for the kids that had celebrated birthdays that month. There were lots of fun games that I lost my pictures of, but Dad got these of the fun dress-up game where the kids got to dress their dads and pose them like manequins:
Our relatively new tradition of eating at Chuck-A-Rama. The kids LOVE it!
Mike, Matt, and Ben set off fireworks:
Yes, Ben and I were both actually there!
Here's a shot of Squaw Peak in my side-view mirror:
A gorgeous sunset from the front steps of the house!
Saying goodbye to the beautiful, big, green Utah mountains on our way back to Texas. I hated to leave, but this is what must be for now (they're a little blury from being taken through a car window while driving).
Wilson's Arch in Southern Utah, also taken on our way back to Texas.
I also did four photo shoots for my family while I was there. Kendrick turned one and I did his birthday shoot, Mike and Meggan had their fifth child and I did her newborn shots, and I did Scott's and Matt's family portraits. If you want to see them (if you haven't already), stop by my photography blog! The link to it is on the right side of this blog. :)
Getting ready for Madison's photo shoot:
I sure love my family and am so grateful Ben and I were able to spend time with them this July. I am very sad to not be able to get together with everyone again this coming Thanksgiving because of work, but I should hopefully be able to see them again next summer!







3 comments:
Fun to look at great gathering of family. Good job. We will miss you & Ben in Nov. take care.
Good old Springville! So fun that you have a family reunion tradition. I know what it's like to be away from family, and it really stinks sometimes! Also, I think all kids love chuck-a-rama-unlimited jello, pizza, mac and cheese and ice cream?!
This has more pictures than the last time I looked. Thanks so much for posting them. We are blessed with a great family and fabulous momories!!!!
Post a Comment