Thursday, October 25, 2012

Our House

Yes, folks. The day you've been LONG awaiting is here! I am going to post pictures of our house! We are renting a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2-car garage duplex in New Braunfels, TX. It took us a while to find and decide on something, but we're very happy with our choice. Aside from new neighbors that smoke and who like to watch movies and listen to music with a nice sound system (we can just hear the booms and some of the noise and stuff-it's not too bad, really), it's a nice, cute little place. The neighborhood is fairly decent and we have our own little fenced yard! I would like a little more natural light, but otherwise I think our little place is great!
Front:

(the garage offers our laundry area and access to the large attic for storage)
Side:

Backyard:
Entry/Hall:
(from the front door)

(from the living area, looking down the hall toward the front door)

Front Bedroom (used for crafts/photography):


 (the door into the bedroom, and the door leading to the front bathroom)

Front Bathroom:
 
(the door into the bathroom, the linen cupboard, and the door leading to the front bedroom)

Middle Bedroom (used as our office/storage of yard sale items):

Dining Area:

Kitchen:


(that door leads into the garage, and the small door on the right is the pantry)

Living Area:




 (the archway leading into the Master Bedroom)

 Master Bedroom:



(the door leading into the bedroom and the door to the Master Bathroom)

Master Bathroom:
 
(walk-in shower; his and hers closets--Ben gave me the bigger one!)




(my closet and the linen cupboard)

I will probably add more things to the walls and/or change furniture arrangements here and there, and I may post those things when they happen.  Part of the delay in getting this posted was that I wanted everything to be unpacked, organized, put away, decorated, etc.  I wanted it to be "perfect".  Well, it's pretty close and you've had to wait long enough. Hope you enjoyed the tour!





5 comments:

Dad D said...

You have done a great job! It is so cute. You can decorate for us anytime. Way to go. Dad

Cathy said...

OH, I'm so happy for you. This is a great place for you guys!!! You've done a wonderful job of making everything look very homey and lovely. I LOVE it that there's so much room! Good job!

Lisa said...

Looks like a really cute place!

Delcie said...

You've done a beautiful job!! You have great taste.

Dad D said...

A post revisited. I like the pictures of the outside of the house that you added. Well done.