
Last Saturday, Ben and I went up to the new Daybreak community in South Jordan (he does a lot of work up there with his job, testing the new homes and giving them an Energy Star rating). They have a man-made lake that is free to visit.

It's small in comparison to Utah Lake and others around, but for what it is, it's a pretty descent size. We bought some Spring Floats (which I highly recommend, as you can float both in and on the water at the same!) and floated out on the water for a while,
and then grilled some hot dogs for lunch.
(whoops!! dropped my ketchup and relish covered hot dog right on my leg)
Luke and his friend Gidget were also there and rented a canoe and rowed over to where Ben and I were to visit for a few minutes. It was actually a really fun day and we're glad we had the time to go

.
A picture of someone using a Spring Float
Another photo of someone much more appealing to look at than me, using the Spring Float. :)
2 comments:
Looks fun! I don't think I've actually swam anywhere this summer yet. sad :(
Way fun! You guys are so lucky that you have so many places to go that are close by! It looks like you guys are enjoying every minute of it, too!
Post a Comment