I spent some time out in the yard on Monday trimming up some plants, and Sosa found me. He immediately came over to me and started purring. He climbed on my lap and then onto my stomach as I laid down on the grass. Here are some cute pictures I took of our cuddle-bug kitty:
It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Cuddle-bug
Ben and I own two adorable cats. They are brothers and are two of the sweetest cats I have ever known (and I've known lots of cats, especially when I was little). Although they are both cute, sweet cats, these brothers have different personalities. Rolo spends the day wandering the neighborhood and surrounding areas, only wants lots love and petting every so often, loves to play, and can be very mischievous. Despite his adventurous side, this cat hates confrontation with other cats and will rarely get into a fight. I have actually seen him hide from another cat! Sosa, on the other hand, sticks around the house and sleeps all day, loves to have constant attention and petting, doesn't play very often (except when he catches a mouse and loves to tease it), and would rather just lay down and watch things happen around him than poke his nose around and get into things. He does, however, feel very protective of his home and will readily fight any cat that comes into his territory. He puffs up, growls, and does his best to scare off intruders. He has definitely been in his fair share of fights!
The dark spots on my shirt in this picture above are from Sosa's drool! He gets so excited to be loved that he forgets to swallow. Yuck!
I love our cute kitties. Rolo (named after the chocolate and caramel candies because he has brown and tan marks all over his white body) is not often around and so I don't have many pictures of him. But Sosa (originally thought to be a female, he was named after the feminine form of the Spanish word for lazy-perezosa) is always there for a photo shoot when you need him. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sooo cute, I want a kitty!
cute i love my kitty :)
Post a Comment