Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Blooms

As I mentioned in the previous post, I spent some time in our yard earlier this week. I took a few photos of the beautiful blooms on our chrysanthemums. The bees were also out gathering the last bits of pollen for the season. They sure do love those flowers!Surprise! These flowers above were not planted by me. In fact, they are nowhere near the others that we have in the yard! They just popped up in the "junk pile" on the side of our house. I will have to transplant them to a place that is seen. The yellow one is especially pretty and surprising since I don't even have a yellow one that the seed may have come from. :)

No, folks, I did not find any drug paraphernalia in the yard this time (thank goodness)! Don't know what I'm talking about? Check out the post from Spring : "Oh, the wonders of our backyard"

3 comments:

blim4evans said...

wait what? drugs? haha

Ben and Janelle said...

I added a link at the bottom of this post to take you to the post about the drugs, if you want to know what I meant by that. :)

Lisa said...

Such gardening skills! I remember the drug post...too funny!