As the title of this post says, this movie was actually much better than I expected! I was so surprised!
There was action, a little romance, and sci-fi all in one. There was one part that was a bit cheesy, but otherwise I came out of the movie feeling impressed. It was really good, and didn't feel at all like it lasted 3 hours. It was definitely NOT a waste of time or money (especially since we went to the cheaper matinee show). If you are like me and you think this movie looks dumb...I would encourage you to give a chance (at least rent it when it comes out if you don't want to get a sitter or pay the theater prices)! You can't judge a movie by its posters! :)
There was action, a little romance, and sci-fi all in one. There was one part that was a bit cheesy, but otherwise I came out of the movie feeling impressed. It was really good, and didn't feel at all like it lasted 3 hours. It was definitely NOT a waste of time or money (especially since we went to the cheaper matinee show). If you are like me and you think this movie looks dumb...I would encourage you to give a chance (at least rent it when it comes out if you don't want to get a sitter or pay the theater prices)! You can't judge a movie by its posters! :)
2 comments:
I'm going to see it Saturday morning! I really hope it's fantastic because I'm paying for the Imax 3-D in Salt Lake. I've been hearing great things from everyone though. Thanks for the imput. :)
Good to know!
Post a Comment