Not only did our Santa Fe get rear-ended, but now Ben's truck! I have to say that Ben's GMC Sonoma is tougher than my Hyundai. What do you think?
Here's what happened to the Santa Fe:
That's nothin'! The bumper is bent downward and tweaked a little, but other than that, it looks great!Here, however, is what happened to the car that ran into him:
Yikes! Both airbags went off. I'm pretty sure it's totalled.Once again, the driver had insurance so we will get a quote on fixing it and they will pay for it. This is actually the third time in less than a year that Ben has been rear-ended! The first was a Ford F-250 last summer. Ben's truck didn't sustain any noticeable damage, though the other guy's front bumper was a little dented and his license plate fell off (it really wasn't a very hard impact). The guy admitted that Ben's GMC was tougher than his big Ford! Ha! :) Then was the Santa Fe in January, and now this. What's the deal?! :)
Honestly, though, I am so grateful that the hand of the Lord has been involved to help keep Ben safe. There are accidents all the time, many with fatal outcomes, and we have both been so blessed to be kept safe in our travels. May all of you also be kept safe!
10 comments:
WHat are the odds?! I'm glad Ben is OK.
That's UTAH for you! Yikes! Glad you are all alright!
Glad you are okay Ben. You need a rear viiew camera.
Yikes!! Glad Ben is okay!!
Yikes!! Glad Ben is okay!!
Count your blessing, right? So glad to see that he is alright. As for us coming out for a visit, I am thinking that we will probably come out to go to a BYU game in the fall. We have missed the games, the restaurants and of course good friends. I will let you know what dates when we get closer. It will be great to see you guys!
Just goes to show you that people in Utah, especially provo, dont know how to drive. just slow down people!!! that makes me so angry. glad whoever rear ended him got his car totaled...haha maybe he'll learn his lesson.
Gees! What's wrong with Utah drivers??? Glad Bed is okay and that the other guys car got totaled and not his!
Oh my! I'm glad he's ok.
haha i didn't mean all Utah drivers, but I've learned from experience that people here like to drive fast and they don't always pay attention more so than other places i've lived
Post a Comment