Now, you all can go buy some strawberries and make them at home for yourselves! You won't be disappointed. YUM!
It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Deliciousness
I LOVE fresh strawberries in the summer, and Ben and I found some on sale for 75 cents/pound! We bought four pounds. We have eaten many of them in their pure, delicious, original state. But tonight, we fancied them up a bit by turning them into chocolate-covered strawberries! Take a look at this deliciousness!

Gorgeous, huh?! Yeah, maybe so, but it took practice:
The zigzag didn't work very well for me at first. But then I put some melted chocolate in a baggie and cut off the very tip of a corner and just squeezed it out. Worked very well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Those look professional! Seriously so yummy!
Yummy! Those are one of my ultimate favorite desserts, I love chocolate and strawberries, together-you can't go wrong. They look too pretty to eat thou.
WOW! I thought maybe that was a picture out of a magazine. You should get a job in a candy store as a decorator. Good job girl.
Beautiful strawberries!!! Yum! Also, I would have visited you in Utah, but it's kind of hard for the kids to drive from Ogden to Provo and back after doing to 14 hour drive there from AZ. Plus I knew I was going to see you on the 1st anyway. By the way, do you have a time you want to meet at OSPizza?
I got a Canon RebelXS Dsl which I am really enjoying right now. I don't have any complaints, but I am not a professional either.
Those look amazing!! You did a great job! Chocolate covered strawberries are one of my favorite treats!
Those do look delicious!! I have found some good deals on Strawberries this year but never for .75c that is sweet. Bring some down with you!! We will see you at the end of the week.
Hey Janelle! The recipe is super easy: I just went to foodnetwork.com and searched for Chicken Cordon Bleu, then choose the one that is by Tyler Florence. Its great!!! Good luck!
Delicious!
Post a Comment