Until this year! I won a nice big gift basket full of goodies, AND a $30 gift certificate to Texas Roadhouse! I was so excited! We had just been to TRH for Ben's birthday for the first time and we really liked it, so we were happy to get to go back for free! In January, Ben and I made a date night of it.
We went out to dinner at TRH (with $10 leftover for yet another time!) and then went to see the movie Tangled. SO CUTE! We both really enjoyed this movie. It was very cute and we can't wait until it comes to DVD! 
We went out to dinner at TRH (with $10 leftover for yet another time!) and then went to see the movie Tangled. SO CUTE! We both really enjoyed this movie. It was very cute and we can't wait until it comes to DVD! 
Yea for fun outings! :)
7 comments:
Your blog always looks SO cute! I can't keep up! Nice job!
Yea for fun date nights!
My boys love TRH because they can throw the peanut shells on the floor and not worry about cleaning them up! They have some yummy food there too! Glad you had a fun time.
Way to enjoy a night out. Thanks to Brick Oven.
We are excited about Tangled coming out also. Tomorrow! I also really like Texas Road House.
I don't know where else to write this, but I LOVE the new picture of you and Ben over to the right >> in the sidebar. You look great! These aren't the "bad pictures" you were talking about, are they? Because if they are, you're crazy for saying that. The end.
I got Jeffrey a TRH gift certificate for his birthday since he wouldn't be here for us to make dinner. I hope he enjoys it s much as you and Ben did!! I too loved Tangled, watched it on DVD last week.
Post a Comment