It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Our New Dwelling
Well, folks, I knew it was likely to happen, but the house we loved from the previous post has been sold...to someone else. :( That's okay. I sure did love everything about it, but it was more than we can afford. We have been looking online and have found some really good alternative options that are more affordable, but we're still not quite ready to truly start house-hunting (although I FEEL ready!). In the meantime, we will be making the most we can out of our circumstances in our little apartment. I have finally taken pictures of everything! I was hoping to have it all perfect, but it's pretty close. There are a few small things I will change or add at some point, but otherwise, we're set!
(this is the office and the pool is to the left of it)

(our apartment is on the bottom, right)
(Please ignore the foil and tape on the couch. It is our armor against cats with claws!)












(yes, this room still needs some help, but we'll get to it eventually...)
(our make-shift food storage...a bit small, but at least we have something!) 






Not too shabby, huh? I have since seen cuter apartments in ads and such, but this will do and the price is good and it already has the washer and dryer. Home Sweet Home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You have done a FABULOUS job of decorating your apartment. You should work for Sabrina Soto. It looks terrific!
Your new place is beautiful! You did a great job at getting it all set up! It looks great! Congrats, you two!
Oh, I also wanted to say that you've made the space look very large because of not putting every single thing you own in the room.
Well it looks great. I like the rugs in the Bathroom. It looks really cute. Good job.
Is that a stuffed cat on the floor?? :-)
Very cute place! You are good at decorating. I HATE decorating. I think I've had the same decorations for at the least 3 years... some maybe 6. I put it out and don't want to think about it again. You should come decorate my house one of these days. :) So what do you think of Texas (besides the fabulous heat and the nasty cockroaches)? :)
It looks darling! Fabulous job!
Cute! And how fabulous is it that you can fit a small couch in your bedroom!?
Post a Comment