The End.
It doesn't matter where you go, what you do, or how much you have. It's who you have beside you.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
What's In a Name?
Sure, names don't always mean something, but sometimes there are names that just shouldn't be used! For example, between Tyler and Dallas, there is a city with a name I can't stand. It's weird and it sounds a bit like other words I'd rather not think about. When Ben and I were coming home from the Dallas temple, I shared with him my thoughts on the name of this city. This city's name is also used as a character's name on a movie called Where the Heart Is. Are you ready for it be revealed?! The name is Forney. Yes, Forney.
The End.
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
On the map it looks like Fomey. Still strange.
I've always wondered how town names were chosen... When you go out east you find Hartford, New Hartford, West Hartford, East Hartford, and North Hartford with New Haven, East Haven, and West Haven.... I think the early settlers got tired.
Haha! The end.
I loved Forney's character, but did not love his name. I'm with you...boo Forney!
Post a Comment