Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Job Perks!

I love that Ben works for the city.  It's cool and comes with a few perks!

He gets to drive a city truck, not only during work, but he gets to bring it home too!
He gets a cell phone for work,
A nifty ID badge,
They paid for his work boots from Cavender's Boot City,
And the best part is the fancy-shmancy City of New Braunfels Building Inspector badge he gets to carry around!
Haha! He looks like a cop! He sometimes considers flashing it at drivers that are ticking him off, especially with the light bar he has on top of his truck, too! J/K :)

 Ben's new job is going very well and he likes it a lot. We are so blessed and grateful that he has this job.  The opportunity was long and challenging in getting to him, but it did...and we are blessed.  :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, that badge is totally legit. That's nice to have the company car too, and not put miles on your own.

Dad D said...

That is all so great. I'm proud of you Ben. You will have to resist the temptation to flash the badge tho. Cool stuff. Love, Dad D

Delcie said...

Wow! I love the perks! Ben, you look very official. I'm with Janelle's dad, though. Please resist the urge to impersonate a police officer! Hahaha! Congratulations, on a new opportunity and a great job!

Kate said...

Yay for work perks! John gets a nice phone that is 50% paid for by the company. That's about it. I always thought it would be cool to get to use and put mileage on a work car instead of my own. Jealous. :)